Friday, July 24, 2009

From Twitter 07-24-2009
By: Mark W Adams




  • 00:09:58: RT @StephenAtHome: people tell me i'm white, and i believe them because i've never been arrested in my foyer
  • 01:08:55: Unlike CNN, Daily KOS bans conspiracy trolls like Lou Dobbs. http://x00mj.tk
  • 01:27:26: In Valley of the Beast, watching Greta interview Rush, not just making shit up, but admitting it. Sick,
  • 01:30:17: Limbaugh endorses Gov't run Catastropic Insurance, but Ur on Ur own 4 everyday care. Doesn't see conflict. Class, Ur thoughts?
  • 01:36:40: Greta actually challenged Rush, what haps when neglected everyday care ignored/2 xpensive becomes catastropic. Rush slickly Punts.
  • 01:38:44: Rush resumes demagoguery/Obama bashing/fearmongering. Avoids inherent conflict of his position with utter confidence.
  • 01:39:55: My Gawd, I'm live-blogging Rush Limbaugh on FOX. Stop me B4 I tweet again.
  • 01:40:44: Gotta tune into Rush/Greta tomorrow where they talk Palin. GAH!
  • 01:53:17: RT @bdomenech: Someday, [Jon Stewart]'ll beat those Family Guy reruns on CN. //You have no idea. On at the bar as I go in to close
  • 13:18:08: 2 B clear, w/o eliminating profit incentive it's Insurance Reform, not Health Care Reform #p2 #hcr
  • 20:27:58: Go Read- Sarah Palin's Farewell Address: At least we'll always have Paris twitter:
    I remember my old man.. http://bit.ly/ht2Uz
  • 21:18:43: I thought by now the PUMAs would give up most of their backbiting crap. Shut Up Lambert. http://is.gd/1L8Kz
  • 21:23:41: Go Read- I Wish More Men Had The Spiritual Guts Of Jimmy Carter!: I wish more men had the spiritual guts.. http://bit.ly/g9P0l
  • 22:35:57: RT @Uncucumbered: Rs get democracy. It isn't Power on High supplying healthcare. its we the ppl banding tgthr 2 provide 4 ourselves.
  • 22:40:13: @Uncucumbered cool, but I do like to give credit where due when possible.
  • 22:41:25: @Uncucumbered but yeah, now that I see the word DON'T really changed the meaning with it's absence ...
  • 22:43:48: WE don't think Rs get democracy. It isn't Power on High supplying healthcare. It is we the people banding together to provide for ourselves.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


0 Comments: