Wednesday, August 5, 2009

From Twitter 08-05-2009
By: Mark W Adams




  • 02:57:20: Go Read- Single-Payer: From Off-the-Table to On-the-Floor: Guest blogged by Ernest A. Canning In an upda.. http://bit.ly/XyNcz
  • 02:57:25: Go Read- They Shout Because They're Stupid: I get it. I now understand why it's necessary for wingnuts t.. http://bit.ly/Y8egv
  • 06:13:35: @DukeStJournal for the record, you spell that theme song's family name with two 4's
  • 08:49:35: .@drjjoyner You could do a lot better than John Wayne as a "manliness" icon too. Srsly, a guy named Marion w/a phony stage name?
  • 21:09:18: Switching BackNForth Btwn @maddow & Malkin on Hannity. It's like watching commentary about completely different galaxies.
  • 21:39:21: John Bolton makes me yell at my TV. This can't be healthy.
  • 21:49:44: O my effin Gog via @cdashiell: Bush told Chirac Iraq must B invaded 2 thwart Gog & Magog, agents of Apocalypse.http://is.gd/23Xbv
  • 21:53:30: 1st Truthers & Birthers, @glenngreenwald is leading the Olbermann Trucers. (Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, Occam's razor guys)
  • 22:08:31: Only on slow news days. RT @danieldoyle: .@4dams birthers <-> "trucers"? False equivalence much?
  • 22:13:11: @glenngreenwald I know U didn't write either article Glenn, but you're the only 1 w/any credibility 4 me. (I'm a fanm but hate this story)
  • 22:14:51: @danieldoyle yeah, but there was some hacktacular logical leaps in the HuffPost article @glenngreenwald linked
  • 22:23:40: @danieldoyle A guy was murdered in cold blood at his church on O'Reilly's urging & KO quit mocking, electing to ignore. Am I naive?
  • 22:24:38: @danieldoyle make that "shun" instead of ignore. 140 ain't best forum 4 this.
  • 22:26:22: @danieldoyle @glenngreenwald BTW, was KO actually "ordered" or is that assumed, irrespective of higher up's deal
  • 22:31:15: @danieldoyle Damn, does that mean I actually have to get informed on this stupid story B4 I spout off. No fun there.
  • 22:34:55: @danieldoyle So we crusade against media's best progressive voice cuz he obeyed instructions not 2 call O'R a doucebag anymore. Got It.
  • 22:40:38: @danieldoyle Then I am up 2 speed since I did see that. Fortunately, I AM capable of "extreme amounts of mental effort"
  • 22:43:28: @danieldoyle There's a prima facia case here, maybe even a preponderance of evidence, but it's not conclusive. Great loss @ crucial time
  • 22:45:37: @danieldoyle Come on, that Tiller thing was of a completely different order of magnitude. I didn't question it at the time whatsoever
  • 22:56:32: @danieldoyle Agree on Marcy, a hero. So is @glenngreenwald, more so than KO. He's just got the megaphone. Hate the Dem Circular firing squad
  • 23:06:23: .@danieldoyle Bothers me that as Ins Corp's spend more that Obama/McCain combined 2 kill reform, Olbermann gets bushwacked. Smells


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


0 Comments: